Subject Masterclasses are aimed at academically able Year 12 students from any school/college. They are subject-specific events, which offer students a true flavour of undergraduate study and an introduction to the University of Cambridge.
The Masterclasses provide students with an opportunity to explore topics of interest beyond what is covered within the A Level syllabus and offer the chance to experience typical undergraduate teaching at Cambridge.
Each Masterclass includes:
- two taster lectures delivered by leading academic members of staff from the University
- the opportunity to discuss and ask questions
- an introduction to the Cambridge admissions process
- the opportunity to hear about life as a Cambridge student from current undergraduates
Funded places are available for:
- anyone eligible for the 16-19 Bursary
- anyone eligible for Discretionary Learner Support
- children in care
- any families in receipt of Income Support
If you're eligible, and would like to apply for a funded place, please complete the funded places online form.