Aimed at academically able Year 12 students from any school/college, masterclasses offer students a true flavour of undergraduate study and an introduction to the University of Cambridge.
Masterclasses provide students with an opportunity to explore topics of interest beyond what is covered within the A Level syllabus.
- two taster lectures delivered by leading academic members of staff from the University
- the opportunity to discuss and ask questions
- an introduction to the Cambridge admissions process
- a chance to ask your own questions about applying to Cambridge
- the opportunity to hear about life as a Cambridge student, from current undergraduates
Funded places are available for:
- Anyone eligible for the 16-19 Bursary
- Anyone eligible for Discretionary Learner Support
- Children in Care
- Any families in receipt of Income Support
If you are eligible for a funded place, please make an online booking using the ’Funded place’ ticket option and then complete the verification form.